Need for Speed™ Most Wanted

App Detail » Need for Speed™ Most Wanted

Published by: Electronic Arts

  • App Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2012-10-30
  • Current Version: 1.0.71
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 1.89 GB
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
  • Price: $4.99

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
App Rating: 4/5
4
Based on 7,520 Reviews
Buy now: $4.99

App Screenshots (Click to enlarge)

App Description

APP STORE BEST OF 2012! Thanks to all our fans for making Most Wanted one of the year’s biggest hits. "The street racer that iOS devices have been waiting for" (PocketGamer, 9/10 Gold Award) “It pushes the mobile platform to its utmost limits and doesn’t even break a sweat” (Capsule Computers) Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you’re in for the ride of your life. Outrun cops, outsmart rivals – and outdrive your friends – in the most dangerous Need for Speed yet. Do you dare to be the Most Wanted? Note: Due to its revved-up graphics and gameplay, you’ll need 1.8GB of free space on your device in order to install this game. MAKE TROUBLE, GET WANTED Evade a relentless police force while you clash with street racers. Race and chase hot cars like the SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha, and many more. Feel the intensity of no-brakes-allowed street racing with realistic full-car damage for the first time on mobile. LEAVE YOUR MARK Log into Origin to check the Wanted List and find out who is the Most Wanted across platforms and among your friends. Then, challenge your friends and prove your racing skills in nonstop competition. GO FROM ZERO TO MOST WANTED… • Choose and customize over 40 unique cars • Race the way you want! By popular demand you can now touch or tilt to steer • Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style • Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage • Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top – but in this world, there can only be one Most Wanted. Requires acceptance of EA’s Privacy & Cookie Policy and User Agreement.

App Reviews

  • Man with iPhone X gets frustrated:

    3
    By FunkStank
    I love Need for Speed. I’ll start with that. This game is awesome, like it’s stated in the description; “white knuckle”. I found myself tensing up after every black screen crash in the pre-race videos. There seems to be a 30% chance of it not crashing with a black screen, will there is a 70% chance of me dropping the game for the day in hopes that the next day my luck is better. I’ll say it once, and I’ll say it again; I love Need for Speed.
  • Fun but has problems.

    3
    By Bacon Bosaman
    Great game that I love to pass the time with. Only problem is that NFS Edition Cars never appear. I have waited for weeks to see if it was just glitchy but the cars never show.
  • Keeps crashing

    2
    By DraculDRAC
    On my iPhone 8plus it crashes within 10 seconds of any race starting. It freezes up and then crashes to the “desktop”. EA needs to fix this. No reason a game they charge money for will not run on a modern powerful phone.
  • Does not work properly on iPhone X

    1
    By Mr.29
    The game isn’t optimized for iPhone X. Also, it crashes every 20-30 minuets.
  • Needs bug fix

    1
    By Trevz6142
    Freezes every race on my iPhone 8 Plus, love the game, would give 5 star rating once it works again
  • Not working

    2
    By Ferry316
    App not working on my 8 plus ios 11.2 always crash after 1 race r just hang on logo. Please update this game for iphone 8plus and ios 11.2
  • Help

    1
    By ricky gallamore
    My game loads fast but it turns black and kicks me off every Time is there any thing I can do?
  • Bugs

    3
    By Simply, Good job, perfect..
    I think it's a good game, but they have to correct some bugs, the screen freezes and does not respond, it turns black, this happens with my new iphone 8 plus. If they correct it, it will be a good game again.
  • Why

    3
    By Risib58438936
    This game is awesome but it always glitches on my iPhone 8 Plus and I wish it didn’t please fix this
  • Keeps crashing.

    2
    By Serge D
    What a waste of $4.99. The game isn’t even playable at all. It keeps crashing on the iPhone X.

App Comments

keyboard_arrow_up