Summoners War

App Detail » Summoners War

Published by: Com2uS Corp.

  • App Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2014-06-12
  • Current Version: 3.7.2
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 45.06 MB
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
  • Price: Free

Summoners War
App Rating: 4.5/5
Based on 140,330 Reviews
Buy now: Free

App Screenshots (Click to enlarge)

App Description

"An action-packed fantasy RPG with over 80 million Summoners around the world! Jump into the Sky Arena, a world under battle over the vital resource: Mana Crystals! Summon over 1000 different types of monsters to compete for victory in the Sky Arena! Assemble the greatest team of monsters for strategic victories! Summoners War: Sky Arena Summoners War Official Community: *** ▶Features [Strategic Gameplay] Witness the dazzling display of each Monster's unique skills! 21 different Rune sets to pick and choose additional abilities for your monsters! Come up with the best strategy to win battles! [Endless Fun!] Decorate your Village, battle other summoners, explore Dungeons, fight in PvP battles, expand your Collection, train Monsters, and more! [Massive Collection] Fire, Water, Wind, Light and Dark! 5 different attributes, and 1000 different monsters! Collect as many monsters as you can and assemble the greatest team! [Dynamic Guild Battles] All for one! Fierce battles of up to 25 people per guild! Group up with your guild buddies to be the last guild standing! [Real-time Raid] Battle as a team! A real-time battle with 3 users! Defeat the boss with your fellow Summoners using various tactics! [Homunculus] The Forbidden Summoning Magic has finally been revealed! You can Evolve the skill of your choice with this special Monster! Summon Homunculus and show off your strategy! [Craft] You can Craft more than 100 items at the new Craft Building! Craft High Runes, special Buildings, Statues and more with the new Craft System and install them wherever you want! [World Arena] Enjoy a real-time battle with users worldwide! Experience a breathtaking battle that starts from Pick&Ban! Reveal your unique strategy to the world! [Guild Siege Battle] Live Guild Battle where 3 Guilds fight at the same time! A fierce battle to claim Crystals! Show the united power of your Guild to win the Siege Battle! Summoners War is available in 16 different languages! English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, Português, Español, Русский, Bahasa Indonesia, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, العربية, Italiano and ไทย! Items are available for purchase in this game. For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit Terms of Service : Privacy Policy : For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting

App Reviews

  • Bad Luck? Or Not

    By krispiechris
    My friend who just started the game a few weeks ago got 2 Nat 5s and many other 4 stars from a summon. On the other hand, I who is now a level 48 only have gotten 1 nat 5 and a few 4 stars. Why is that?! See I believe, also many others believe that some accounts are naturally more “lucky” than the rest. Fix it!
  • Use to love it

    By Here comes dat boi!
    But then there was a mistake, and the company did indeed fix(about %98 restoration), but then I noticed a steep decline in my RNG for my summons. I get pure shiiiite now-a-days since my account restoration. Wasted 2 LEGENDARY SCROLLS (4-5 star chance, and can only be purchased with real cash), and got 4 star crap, both times. Wasted countless light/dark scrolls/pieces getting 3 starred mons. I bought the Lvl up pack 1 & 2 and it was a major waste of money. The transmogrification packs are too expensive.
  • It ok

    By capcrism
  • Update issues?

    By ElvenFire01
    It seems to me now every time I try to launch the game, there’s a new big update. But I check in every day and there’s nothing (I’m not counting events, they shouldn’t really be the cause of the loading). The small little “updates” are not as tedious, but when I’m trying to launch the game and there’s a big update to where the game loads the “Cool facts of this game!” it gets annoying. Ok, now it’s twice a day... I’ve restarted my phone several times, what the heck is going on?
  • .....

    By SummonersWarSucks
    My account had recently gotten hacked and stolen. I have emailed you guys and you replied and sent some information, and I haven’t received any Information since Friday. I’m honestly mad about it all. And on that account I haven’t pulled a nat 5 in a few years.
  • A waste

    By Hallelujah04
    This game is a waste of time and money.Relies heavily on luck.10 account I tested and 10 account we heavily unlucky.The game was a huge disappointment.If play You will see.Best of luck.
  • Additional download every day.

    By Chika chuka
    Hi Come2Us, Everyday when i open the game, i keep getting that “additional download” pop up and the download is taking really long. So everyday if i wanna play i have to wait hours for this download. I don’t know if it’s a bug or something but please fix it. Cause it really discourages me to play the game and i’m sure others who have this same problem also feel the same. If this keeps going, sadly i’m going to have to stop playing cause at some point it’s getting really annoying and tiresome. You can lose a lot of players with this problem. So please do something about it a.s.a.p!
  • Good

    By kristiana.ded
    Don’t get me wrong, this game is really fun to play. Every time I come on, though, it downloads additional data, though, which I find annoying. Also, I believe that people should be able to gift other people monsters that they don’t want, but other players would be able to use.
  • Problem :(

    By Vycalvelux
    Love all the new and updated stuff, been playing the game for about a year, but it is very annoying that everytime I want to play it starts downloading “resource files” like if I just updated the game, please fix this com2us :(. I also think the nat5 and nat4 rates are way too low, like I said I’ve been playing the game for about a year and I don’t have a single nat5. Thank you.
  • Problems with the game....

    Alright so summoners war is a pretty good game kinda but they got problems I don’t like. Like with the whole summoning thing I feel as if it is hot flip flapping garbage legit for real man you got people having to get scrolls which takes about so many hours of your days trying to get but the main problem is when you get the scrolls there is a 15 percent chance that you will get a 4 star and a 10 percent chance for a 5 star and a 75 percent for a 3 2 or 1 star and literally you have to play story mode until the 8th chapter until you start getting 4 stars for the story and only the story and got to be a real G or a god lucky person to get a good 6 star or a 5 star I’m not trying to say the game wants your money but I don’t know about you big League players in my personal opinion the game wants your money because the next best option when you don’t get scrolls you sir can go pay your 50$ scrolls or your 15$ whatever and gamble your luck for them characters and only ask your mom or your dads credit card and see what they gonna say. Next problem is, is with the fight system sometimes when u enter a battle I don’t know if this happens to anyone else but my game freezes sometimes

App Comments